As a freelancing UC engineer, I offer a variety of services on-site for the German market, or as a remote teleworker for all other engagements. I provide a variety of services catering to the Cisco Unified Communications market.
I can offer pre-sales technical guidance, end-to-end systems design, deployment, 3rd-line support or root cause analysis services for the entire Cisco UC applications suite:
- Unity Connection
- IM and Presence
- Cisco TelePresence Server and Conductor
- Cisco Meeting Server (CMS/Acano)
- Attendant Console
- Voice Gateways/CUBE
I have extensive experience low-level troubleshooting of all of the above applications (as well as 3rd-party UC integration applications), and am happy to advise on advanced trouble tickets, providing log, trace or Wireshark analysis where necessary.
I am also very familiar with many of the Cisco UC APIs and related scripting languages. Please contact me if you need support with:
- Custom CUCM AXL or CUPI (Unity Connection) Integrations
- Network or UC Provisioning Automation
- Custom Tcl IVR/AA Scripting
- SIP Normalization Scripting
- UCCX Scripting
- WebEx Teams API Integrations and UC Bot Development
- Open-source integrations to CUCM
- Syslog, SNMP integrations
- Backup services and scripting
- Monitoring and analytics aggregation
I am open to new projects and am quite flexible with working hours and budgets. Please get in touch below if you’d like to discuss how I can assist you in a project you are working on.